Migrants, refugees & language supportThis section provides useful information and resources for migrants and refugees and people requiring language support
Most accessed topics...
- Review of migration decisions
- Department of Home Affairs
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal - Migration and Refugee Division
- How to get divorced if you were married overseas
- Family violence and safety at court
- Children, passports and international travel, and relocation overseas after family separation
- Children and international travel after family separation - fact sheet
- Preventing a child from leaving Australia
- International child abduction
- Forced and underage marriage
- Mental Health in Multicultural Australia
Useful Information & Resources
|Translator and Interpreter Service (TIS)The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) is an interpreting service provided by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for people who do not speak English and for agencies and businesses that need to communicate with their non-English speaking clients.
|National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters
Find a Translator or Interpreter online.
|Immigration Advice and Rights Centre
IARC helps vulnerable Australian citizens, migrants living in Australia and people seeking asylum to navigate Australian immigration laws. They specialise in providing free, expert, and confidential legal advice and assistance, and also deliver education and training, and undertake law and policy reform, with regards to Australian immigration and citizenship laws.